Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Aleluya

Click to Listen

Today has been a day
Where everything seems to go my way
The things I've touched have turned to gold
The things I've read have stirred my soul
The things I've said have made friends laugh
The things I've heard have made me whole


Chorus:
And I'll Sing
I'll sing my song
I'm gonna sing it all day long
Alleluyah

Today had been a day
Where nothing seems to go my way
The things I've touched have broken down
The things I've read have made me frown
The things I've said have made friends cry
The things I've heard have let me down

Today has not yet begun
I'm waiting for the rising sun
Some days are bad, some days are good
But no matter what I'll still sing this tune
Cause no eye has seen, no ear has heard
No mind has conceived what he has in store

Lyrics and Music by Matthew Swain
©2005 Original Records

No comments: