Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sunshine, Moonlight

Listen to Song


I can’t imagine a picture that I’d rather draw
Than a picture of you.
I can’t imagine a song I’d rather sing
Than a song that I’m singing to you
I can’t imagine a dance I’d rather dance
Than a slow dance I’m dancing with you.

Chorus:
You’re my honey
You’re my baby
You’re my sunshine on a lazy afternoon
You’re my lover
You’re my best friend
You’re my moonlight on a quiet summer night

I can’t imagine a life I’d rather live
Than the life that I’m living with you
I can’t imagine a dream I’d rather have
Than a dream that I’m dreaming with you
I can’t imagine a gift I’d rather give
Than a gift that I’m giving to you

I can’t imagine a heart I’d rather please
Than the heart of my wonderful lady
I can’t imagine a distance that I would not cross
Just to be with my beautiful baby
I can’t imagine a journey that I’d rather take
Than this adventure that I’m on with you

Lyrics and Music by Matthew Swain

©2005 Original Records

No comments: